Entries for the Zell Miller Scholarship Program are now being invited. This scholarship is exclusively open to Georgia residents only. They must meet the University System of Georgia and GSFC’s residency requirements and who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree seeking program. The winner will receive benefit of $4,776 or $2,838.
The Zell Miller Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship program is available to students who have met the University System of Georgia and GSFC’s residency requirements and who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree seeking program. Georgia’s Zell Miller Scholarship is available to Georgia residents who have demonstrated academic achievement. The scholarship provides money to assist students with the educational costs of attending a Zell Miller Scholarship eligible college located in Georgia.
- $4,776 for students enrolled in 7 or more hours, and
- $2,838 for students enrolled in 6 or fewer hours.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a legal resident of Georgia for tuition purposes.
- Be a U.S. citizen or national of the U.S. or a Permanent Resident Alien. All students must hold this status for 12 months prior to the first day of class of the school term for which they seek this award.
- Register with Selective Service (men only).
- Be in compliance with the Georgia Drug-Free Post secondary Education Act of 1990.
- Not be in default or owe a refund on a federal or state financial aid program.
- Not have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Only Georgia residents are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below to apply this scholarship.