Annually, the Hague University of Applied Science in the Netherlands is pleased to announce undergraduate or bachelor scholarship for international students. All subjects offered at the university is eligible for this scholarship. Up 54 best students will be selected to receive this scholarship award which is € 5,000 per person. Please apply this scholarship before 31 March every year.
The Hague University offers scholarships to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2015-2016 academic year. The target group of this scholarship are students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
Each scholarship is worth € 5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all subjects available at the university.
Place of Study
The Hague University of Applied Science in the Netherlands
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying this scholarship, please ensure that you meet all the requirements below:
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
- You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any of the programmes The Hague University of Applied offers
- You are a first year student joining one of their bachelor programmes
- You would have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never used this scholarship scheme before
- You have been provisionally accepted also-called ‘offer of student position’ as a student on or before 31 March 2016
Students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
The applicants must first apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines. Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 31 November 2015, – 31 March 2016.
31 March every year.