The Wells Mountain Foundation, through the Empowerment Through Education (ETE) program, offers a number of scholarships. Those scholarships are exclusively open to students from developing countries who are pursuing undergraduate degree. Up to 30 awards are given annually. The closing date of application is 1 April 2017.
ETE scholarships range from $300 USD to $3000 USD annually and are provided throughout the undergraduate education of the recipient. The average scholarship amount is $1400. Scholarships may be used for tuition and fees, books and materials, and room rent.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field, but applications are encouraged from those interested in pursuing degrees that will best help their local communities – medicine & health sciences, community development, law, education, social work, business, information technology, agriculture and engineering.
Place of Study
In home country or any developing country.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship
- May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
Students from developing countries are invited to apply.
Please learn the detail instruction of application procedure at the link below.
1 April 2017.