The Wieand Legal Scholarship is now open for the Fall 2017 round. This scholarship available for students attending law school for undergraduate and graduate Degree. for the fall semester of 2017. The scholarship winner will receive $1,000 toward school tuition and other relevant expenses. To apply, all required submission must be received due to July 1‚ 2017.
The most deserving applicants will be granted up to $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
This Wieand Legal Scholarship is purposed to support undergraduate and graduate degree in law fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Interested candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- You must currently be enrolled at a college, university, or law school
- You must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA at the time of application.
The recipient must provide the following documents in order to be considered eligible:
- A transcript reflecting the student’s current academic standing, including a minimum GPA of at least 3.0.
- Proof of admission or enrollment for Fall 2017. Upon admission for Fall 2017 you are eligible to apply; however, funds will not be disbursed until proof of enrollment is received.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
The application packet must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A 700 word essay on your legal goals or inspiration for pursuing a legal career
- A valid transcript from college, university or law school reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA, and proof of acceptance or enrollment for fall 2017
July 1‚ 2017.