The Wieand Legal Scholarship is now open for the Fall 2016 round. This scholarship available for students attending law school for Juris Doctorate Degree. for the fall semester of 2016. The scholarship winner will receive $1,000 toward school tuition and other relevant expenses. To apply, all required submission must be received due to July 1‚ 2016.
Philadelphia trial attorney, Brent Wieand is glad to announce the Scholarship Program for students who are pursuing a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree for the fall semester of 2016. The scholarship is open to undergraduate students and current law school students who want to pursue a Juris Doctorate degree. The Wieand Legal Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
The most deserving applicants will be granted up to $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
This Wieand Legal Scholarship is purposed to support Juris Doctorate degree.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Interested candidates are advised to pay attention to the following information:
- The Wieand Legal Scholarship is available to students pursuing a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree for the Fall Semester of 2016.
- This includes undergraduate students applying to an ABA approved law school that have been accepted and will enroll for the fall semester of 2016‚
- Current law school students who are pursuing Juris Doctorate degree at an ABA approved law school for fall 2016.
- You must currently be enrolled at a college, university, or law school
- You must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA at the time of application. The recipient must provide the following documents in order to be considered eligible: A transcript reflecting the student’s current academic standing, including a minimum GPA of at least 3.0, Proof of admission or enrollment to an ABA approved law school for fall 2016.
- Upon admission to an ABA (American Bar Association) approved law school for Fall 2016 you are eligible to apply, however, funds will not be disbursed until proof of enrollment is received
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
The application packet must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A 700 word essay on your legal goals or inspiration for pursuing a legal career
- A valid transcript from college, university or law school reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA, and proof of acceptance or enrollment for fall 2016
July 1‚ 2016.