Each year, the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation offers a number of fellowship awards for Australian citizens or permanent residents who are willing to travel both domestic or abroad for developing their knowledge and skill. Ten awards of up to $50,000 will be given annually. The application will be accepted until August 2017.
The Fellowship is designed to give recipients time and space to develop the skills, knowledge and networks they will need to bring their idea to life. This may involve travel study tours, work experience, research or building stronger connections that will directly enhance their ability to lead their project.
Each of the winning fellows will receive up to $50,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any subject.
Place of Study
The program will be taken both in Australia and abroad.
Eligibility and Criteria
You will be qualified to apply this Westpac Social Change Fellowship provided that:
- You are an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- You are over the age of 18
- You are applying for funds to build your capability, skills, experience and connections to deliver social change
- You are already working on an initiative to improve the wellbeing of Australians at a local, state or national level
- You have the support of the community that your initiative is seeking to benefit
Only Australian citizens or Permanent Residents are invited to apply.
Please go to the website and application link below to see further instruction.
Application will be accepted until mid – August 2017.