The Telethon Kids Institute’s Wesfarmers Centre of Vaccines & Infectious Diseases is delighted to invite applications for the Wesfarmers Centre of Vaccines & Infectious Diseases Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates should be enrolled full-time in a research higher degree (PhD or equivalent) at an Australian University. Winners will receive a range of benefits as mentioned below. The closing date of application is 31 October 2017.
The mission of the Telethon Kids Institute’s Wesfarmers Centre of Vaccines & Infectious Diseases is to reduce the burden of serious childhood infectious diseases by finding better prevention and treatment solutions. The Centre’s Scholarship Top Up is an internal funding mechanism to engage the best students in our research teams and programs.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A top-up of $5,000 per annum tax free for Honours (1 year), Masters (2 years), MD (2 years) or PhD (3 years) at any stage in candidature;
- $10,000 to be used towards the candidate’s studies. This can include training opportunities; travel to and attendance of conferences; visiting other research labs; or course fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Honours, master and PhD program in health-related field.
Place of Study
At an Australian University.
Eligibility and and Criteria
- Enrolled full-time in a research higher degree (PhD or equivalent) at a University; and
- Conduct the research principally within the Institute under the primary supervision of one or more of the Institute’s researchers; and
- Will be located at the Institute for the majority of their working week; and
- Have achieved First Class Honours (or equivalent); and
- Have been awarded an Australian Postgraduate Award or equivalent such as a NHMRC Dora Lush award.
There is no nationality restriction.
Further information and application process can learnt at the link below.
31 October 2017.