The National University of Singapore is now offering a number of scholarships for students undertaking undergraduate program at the university (Please see the scholarship list below). Both Singaporeans and foreign students are eligible to apply those scholarships. Each of the scholarships valued up to $10,000 per person. To apply, the application package must be submitted no later than 15 June 2017.
Applicants are now invited to apply a number of scholarships at National University of Singapore. Each of those scholarships available for certain citizen as listed as follow:
- Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple Scholarship at UTown fo all nationalities
- NUSS – Della & Seng Gee UTown Scholarship for all nationalities
- Steve Appleton-Micron Scholarship for Singaporeans and PR in 3rd and 4th Year from Electrical, Computer, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Tembusu Partners Scholarship Tembusu College Only. Preferably Singapore Citizens
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Scholarship forbSingapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Tin Ka Ping Foundation Scholarship $10,000 Citizens of the People’s Republic of China
Those scholarships provides up to $10,000 to each of the scholarship recipients.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all subjects offered by the host institution.
Place of Study
At National University of Singapore.
Eligibility and Criteria
Each of those scholarships listed above has own criteria. Please download the description page at the website link below (pdf file)
Singaporeans and foreign students are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online. Please click the application link below for further information.
15 June 2017.