The University College Dublin is delighted to offer the Global Excellence Graduate Scholarship for international students who will be undertaking master’s degree at the university. Only students from the listed countries below are invited to apply. The winning candidates may expect to receive up to 100% of tuition fee discount. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted by the deadline listed below.
The UCD Global Excellence Graduate Scholarships Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate programs and encourage early application. Only those who have received an admission offer will be invited to apply.
The winning students may receive 50% to 100% of tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate Taught Masters offered by UCD with exception of all programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, joint masters programmes, clinical programmes, online programmes and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing.
Place of Study
At the University College Dublin.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All successful applicants to eligible full time, one-year taught Masters programmes who are citizens of and resident in one of the countries listed below.
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application.
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application.
Only the citizens of the following countries are invited to apply: Africa, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea or Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam or Singapore, North America and Brazil.
The application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
- January 31st 2017: Africa, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, North America and Brazil
- February 26th 2017: India
- March 31st 2017: Hong Kong, Japan, Korea or Taiwan