RAND Corporation is delighted to invite applications for the Transatlantic Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program. Eligible fellows should be the residents of the U.S., Canada and Europe. The winning fellows will have a chance to work in the area that related to international relation. He or she will receive a monthly stipend of €1,800 plus other benefits. The application deadline is 27 February 2017.
RAND Corporation has put forward an amazing fellowship named as Transatlantic Post-Doctoral Fellowship. Candidates those who have secured PhD degree, are eligible to apply for the given fellowship. Fellows will get an opportunity to work on issues of major, immediate political significance.
Each of the winning fellows will receive the benefits as follow:
- A monthly stipend of Euro 1.800,00.
- A monthly allowance for health insurance of Euro 200,00.
- And a one-time travel allowance of Euro 3.500,00 for travel to and from the host institutions.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-doctoral degree in International Relations and Security.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates must have successfully defended their Ph.D. by the start of the program.
- Candidates must have a strong interest in working in a policy-oriented international environment and must demonstrate their ability to do so by previous international academic experience.
- Applicants must either be . (in a broader geographical definition)
- Must have resided in the U.S., Canada or Europe at least for two-and-a-half years in the five years prior to the application deadline.
- TAPIR fellows selected commit to carrying out all research activities in compliance with the fundamental ethical principles of the European Commission.
Eligible candidates should have lived in the U.S., Canada or Europe.
Application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A 2500 word research statement (excluding footnotes) that outlines the key policy question the candidate would like to focus on during the program and their relationship with the candidate’s past academic work (research proposal). This does not have to be limited to transatlantic issues.
- Concise Curriculum Vitae with a list of principal publications (max. four pages in total). Please state your citizenship if you are U.S. Canadian or European citizen.
- Two letters of recommendation (attached to your application or separately sent by your referees).
27 February 2017.