The Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy (TIMEP) is currently accepting applications for the TIMEP Non-Resident Fellowship Program. The fellowship is open to applicants from Middle Eastern Countries. They will spend up to six months participating in the program. The closing date of application is 14 April 2017.
TIMEP non-resident fellows contribute to TIMEP’s mission to inform international policymakers and influence global policy discussions on developments happening in the Middle East and North Africa. The Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy (TIMEP), a nonpartisan and nonprofit organization, is dedicated to understanding and supporting Middle Eastern countries undergoing democratic transitions and committed to informing U.S. and international policymakers and the public of developments in these countries.
The fellow will receive a stipend commensurate with experience.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- At least five years of relevant work or academic experience in a field related to the proposed are of study.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with preference given to those who have graduate research experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to TIMEP’s mission and principles.
Only the residents of Middle Eastern Countries are invited to apply.
All application materials should be submitted in English. References may be requested upon review of materials. To apply, candidates should submit the following to fellowships-at-timep.org:
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter: The cover letter should indicate the candidate’s desired area of focus and relevance to TIMEP’s mission.
- Plan of work: The plan of work should consist of no more than two pages, indicating a general description of research, advocacy, or action initiatives with specific outputs to be developed over a six-month period. These may include desired meetings to be held, field research, reports, analysis pieces, events or workshops to be organized or attended, or other relevant proposals
- Writing Sample
- Application Form
14 April 2017.