Each year, Taipei Medical University offers a number of scholarships for international students pursuing master and PhD program at the university. Candidates will be selected based on his or her academic achievements. The applications are accepted no later than April 10 on annual basis. Scholarship benefits will be given in three types as listed below.
In order to encourage outstanding international doctoral and master’s degree students to study at Taipei Medical University, the scholarships are awarded. Scholarships are subject to satisfactory performance in academics and in assigned project work activities. To facilitate student participation in international research programs and related affairs, all scholarship recipients will participate in service activities for an agreed number of hours per month.
The winners of this scholarship may expect to receipt the benefit as follow:
- Type A+ : Ph.D. students receive a monthly allowance of NT$ 25,000 in addition to a tuition waiver.
- Type A: Recipients will receive a monthly allowance of NT$16,000 with tuition waiver.
- Type B: Recipients will receive a monthly allowance of NT$12,000 with tuition waiver.
- Type C: Recipients will receive a tuition waiver.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD program in all subjects offered by the host institution.
Place of Study
At Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Eligibility and Criteria
Detail information of eligibility requirement can be seen at the website link below. Please note all applicants will be considered based on their academic performances.
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, all applicants are required to provide the documents as follow:
- Scholarship application form
- All TMU academic transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Performance evaluation form from the current semester
- Other supplementary documents such as the scores of GRE, GMAT, etc.
10 April each year.