The Swinburne University of Technology is currently accepting applications for the International Master’s Scholarship. Eligible candidates should non-Australian citizens who have been accepted to study one of the professional master’s degree as listed below. The winning students will receive benefit of 25% of tuition fee discount.
Swinburne’s master programs have been designed to help students develop skills in professional management, communication, and include a professional industry project and personalised career coaching. These courses allow students to apply their knowledge and skills to industry problems. They also enhance students’ awareness of industry and provide valuable networking opportunities.
Each of the winning students will receive up to 25% of tuition fee reduction.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of degree in one of the fields as follow:
- Business Management (Professional)
- Commerce (Human Resource Management) (Professional)
- Commerce (International Business) (Professional)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Professional)
- Marketing (Professional)
- Professional Engineering
- Social Investment and Philanthropy (Professional)
- Finance and Banking (Professional).
Place of Study
At Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students must be eligible for an offer for one of the selected professional master programs
- Students must commence their eligible master program
- Students must accept the scholarship offer within 2 weeks of offer date, if the offer is unconditional
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
Please note, this scholarship is not available for:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Standard course progression rules apply.
- Scholarships will cease for students who fail a unit of study.
This scholarship open to all nationals other than Australia.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- certified academic documents
- certified copy of applicants passport
- English proficiency test results
- certified copy of unit outlines and academic transcripts
- portfolio (for most design courses)
- English translations of all documents, if not already in English.
No detail information, please contact the employer for further information.