Applicants are now invited to apply the SVP Scholarship for 2016 entry. This scholarship is available for Indonesian students only. To be eligible, he or she must be Senior High School students (Grade 10 to 12). Those are selected will receive a range of interesting benefits as listed below. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than March 2016.
The scholarship is offered to Middle Years School students who reside in Bekasi area and will graduate in the academic year 2016/2017 to study at SVP Senior High School (Grade 10 to 12). The committee will prioritize the candidate from economical disadvantaged family background. He/she must have shown outstanding academic and non-academic achievements in their previous education. This program is part of school’s Corporate Social Responsibilities to give opportunities for prospective students experiencing a world-class education whom under special circumstance require a financial assistance in order to do so.
The scholarship recipients will receive benefits as follow:
- 100% deduction on submission/development fee
- Up to 100% deduction on school annual fee (the percentage is decided by committee considering the candidate’s financial condition)
- IB-DP Examination or National Examinations fee
- Extra-curricular activities
- Text books and notebook (on library and school loan)
- Leadership Camp
- School uniform
- Graduation Fee
Level and Area of Studies
Senior high school in all subjects.
Place of Study
The study can be taken in Indonesia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must meet all of the qualifications as follow:
- be at the age of 13 to 15 years old on 1st July 2016.
- be graduated from Middle school in 2015/16 and reside in Bekasi area
- pass the SVP entrance test.
- be willing to study at SVP for a 3 consecutive years until High School graduation
- have report scores of minimum 7.5 (out of 10) for Mathematics, English, Bahasa
Indonesia, Sciences and Social Sciences in Middle School.
Only Indonesian students are invited to apply.
To apply, candidates are required to provide all of the documents as follow:
– Birth Certificate
– Copy of Middle School Report
– Application Form
– Letter of Reference
– Other Supporting Certificate
– Completed Application Form