The applications for SBM Charitable Foundation Scholarship are now accepted. This scholarship only open the U.S students reside in Hartford, Tolland, or Windham Counties, Connecticut. The foundation will provide up to $5,000 to the successful applicants. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than March 31, 2017.
Each year, the SBM Charitable Foundation offers a $5,000 scholarship to eligible U.S. students from Hartford, Tolland, or Windham Counties Connecticut. The applicants should be or will be registered at an accredited college or university in Connecticut.
The winners of this scholarship may expect to receive up to $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Two or four year program in any subject.
Place of Study
At an accredited college or university in Connecticut, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible to this SBMCF Scholarship:
- You must be a United States citizen and full-time resident of the eligible counties.
- You must maintain a minimum 2.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be in the top 40% of your class in high school.
- Include a copy of the completed Free FAFSA or your valid Federal SAR for tax 2016.
- You must be applying to, or attending, a two or four year accredited college or university in Connecticut. Full time enrollment is required.
The U.S students from selected counties are welcome to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the application link below.
March 31, 2017.