Runnerclick is currently accepting applications for the Runnerclick Sports and Academic Scholarship Program. Both high school and college students are welcome to apply. Prospective college or university students are also eligible. Three awards will be given. No application will be accepted after 30 April 2017.
Runnerclick believes that maintaining a healthy lifestyle and remaining active in sports, as well as other outdoor activities, can be beneficial in building a strong mind and good character through sportsmanship. They are proud to announce the Runnerclick Sports and Academic Scholarship, awarded to three qualified applicants each year.
Each winner will be granted $2000 (U.S. Dollars).
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- To qualify for this scholarship, each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program, an undergraduate program, or a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited university or college.
- The institution in which the applicant is enrolled or attending must be one that is accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, document containing an identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Runnerclick scholarship once.
- Applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year. If an applicant is discovered applying more than once, all applications and essays by that person will be disqualified.
The U.S. citizens may apply this scholarship.
To apply, students must an essay on the following subject: Staying active through sports can be a very beneficial part of your life in many different ways, for many different reasons.
30 April 2017.