The applications for Royal Thai Government – RTG Fellowship are now accepted. This fellowship supports master and doctoral program at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). Please note, only Thai students are welcome to apply this fellowship. The winners of this RTG fellowship will receive registration and tuition fee of the studies. Please submit your application no later than 30 June 2017.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering applicants to its Master and Doctoral degree programs an opportunity to qualify for generous academic fellowships. A large number of no-bond RTG Fellowships are available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM). As Asia’s leading international higher learning institute, the RTG Fellowships are intended to increase the number of skilled international scientists, engineers and managers required to meet the future challenges of the emerging Asian Economic Community region and beyond.
The award value is varied. Please see the detail below:
- Full Study Cost Fellowships (752,000 Baht Award). This fellowship covers the entire study cost of a Master program. Requirement: Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- 75% Study Cost Fellowships (564,000 Baht Award). Recipients pay study cost of one semester, or 188,000 Baht. Requirement: Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- 50% Study Cost Fellowships (376,000 Baht Award). Recipients pay study cost of two semesters, or 376,000 Baht. Requirement: Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Fellowships for Doctoral applicants vary depending on their academic credentials.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and PhD program in the studies that available at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM) at the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand.
Place of Study
At Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible in this fellowship program, candidates must meet the requirements as follow:
- Attain a TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent or AIT English Entry Test
- Priority is given to Master degree applicants.
- A four-year Bachelor degree from a recognized university is required.
- Applicants to MBA programs require a minimum of one-year’s relevant work experience.
Only Thai students are welcome to apply.
This fellowship can be applied online. Please visit the application link below to apply.
30 June 2017