Applications for the Rotary Scholarship are now invited. Either high school or college students are welcome to apply. He or she must demonstrate financial need to support their education. The winning students will receive $1,000 each. No application will be accepted after February 13, 2017.
The Rotary Club of Henderson is excited to announce scholarship for high school and college students. The students who have a record of successful high school work and/or college work and who will be applying to any accredited two-year community/technical College or four-year University, are eligible to apply. The scholarships are based on both as current academic success and need.
Five awards will be given. Each of those amounting $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- High school and college students who have a record of successful high school work and/or college work.
- Students who will be applying to any accredited two-year community/technical College or four-year University.
- Students who can demonstrate a need for additional funding to complete their programs of study.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
To apply, students must provide the materials as follow:
- A cover letter describing your goals to accomplish in college, your progress in high school or college, and your financial need for this scholarship (i.e. costs to attend your preferred institution, other scholarships you may have received).
- Resume and a transcript of your high school or college classes.
13 February 2017.