The University of Reading is pleased to invite application for the Felix Scholarship Programs. Those scholarships are available for Indian students or those living in other developing countries. They must be commencing their Master or PhD program in September 2017. Fully-funded award will be given to the winning candidates. The deadline is 30 January 2017.
Value and Tenure
These scholarships cover tuition fees at the international rate and provide a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (the current level of which is £13,730). They also provide generous allowances for clothes, books and a return flight home. The awards are available (depending on eligibility) for up to 3 years.
Level and Area of Studies
Master or PhD program in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of Reading
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must demonstrate financial need
- You must possess at least a first-class honours degree from a University or comparable institution
- You must not hold a degree from a University outside your home country
- You must not have studied outside your home country for one year or more
- Candidates are expected by the Trust to return to work in their home country following their study
- You must have been accepted for admission by the University by 30 January 2017 to be considered for shortlisting.
Indian and developing countries’ citizens are welcome to apply.
Please click the website and application link below to see detail instruction.
30 January 2017.
For further information and advice about making an application please contact:
Chris Robson, Head of Postgraduate Research Support and Development, Graduate School
Telephone: +44 (0)118 378 6169