The applications for RCPE MSc Scholarships for 2016 entry are now accepted. Three types of scholarships (RCPE Turner Scholarship, 75% Scholarships, and 50% Scholarships) are open to both UK and overseas students from DfID and sub-saharan countries. Those scholarships offers full and partial scholarships to the selected applicants. The application deadline is 30 June 2017.
RCPE Scholarships aim to enable talented doctors to undertake the joint University of Edinburgh/RCPE MSc in Internal Medicine, part-time, by distance learning. Seven scholarships were awarded for entry in 2013 and eight in 2014, ten in 2015 and seven in 2016. Those scholarships are devided into the following types:
- The RCPE Turner Scholarship: One full scholarship for a doctor who is a resident citizen of an eligible Sub-Saharan African country.
- 75% Scholarships: Four scholarships where the College will pay 75% of your tuition fees each year for doctors who are resident citizens of a DfID priority country.
- 50% Scholarships: Two scholarships where the College will pay 50% of your tuition fees each year for doctors who are resident in the UK or any country not in the DfID list.
The winner may expect to receive tuition fee discount at least 50% until full discount.
Level and Area of Studies
Master program in Internal Medicine.
Place of Study
At the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
You may apply this scholarship provided that you meet the following criteria:
- Be self-funding (support from friends and relatives is acceptable)
- Be a resident citizen in a qualifying country
- Have been accepted onto the MSc
- For the full and 75% scholarships – not have studied in a developed country previously (though applicants who have are welcome to apply for the 50% scholarships)
Students from UK, sub-saharan and DfID countries are welcome to apply.
To apply, candidates are advised to learn the application procedure at the website and application link below.
30 June 2017.