The Pechersk School International Foundation is pleased to invite applications for a fully – funded scholarship. This call is intended to student entering Grade 8 for 2017-2018 academic year. Please note, only Ukrainian National Citizen are invited to apply. The closing date of application is February 15, 2017.
On an annual basis, the PSI Foundation scholarship will provide the selected students until the end of Grade 12:
- Full tuition fees until the end of Secondary schooling
- Valued = $26,500 USD annually
- Textbooks and other paid resources to include school trips and CEESA events
- A notebook computer (to be upgraded after three years)
- Funding for co-curricular activities / events
- Ukrainian External Programme Tuition Fees (a requirement of this scholarship programme)
- Sports and House Team uniform sets
Total = USD $2,500 annually
Level and Area of Studies
The scholarship is open to students student entering Grade 8.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Ukraine.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Only Ukrainian National Citizen may apply.
- Only students attending Ukrainian National Schools (not international schools) may apply.
- Applications can only be offered by the PSI director, principals or their delegates.
- The Application Form requires basic information about the applicant’s parents, their employment and annual salaries. PSI may call for additional documentation about the family’s annual salaries, earnings and assets held during the application process if deemed necessary.
- This information will not be shared outside of the Scholarship Selection Committee.
Only Ukrainian National Citizen may apply.
Please go to the link below to see detail instruction of application procedure.
15 February 2017.