Each year, Polanki offers a number of Annual College Achievement Awards for students a Wisconsin college or university. They must be Wisconsin resident. Varied amount of the award will be given to the winning students. No application will be accepted after January 20, 2017.
Awards may be offered in amounts ranging from $750 to $2000
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- Junior, senior or graduate status during the applicable academic year in an accredited degree program
- Wisconsin resident or attending a Wisconsin college or university
- Polish ancestry, or have studied Polish language, history, society, or culture or significantly engaged in Polish culture
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a four-point scale preferred
- Applicants are limited to no more than two awards in their academic career.Past recipients may reapply
All candidates must be U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
Application form can be downloaded at the link below.
January 20, 2017.