Applications for the NANOG Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. This scholarship is exclusively open to students studying one of these fields; Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering and Telecommunications (at the graduate-level only). All required materials must be received no later than 2 June 2017.
Four $10,000 awards will be given away.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate level in one of the following fields of study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Telecommunications (at the graduate-level only)
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a current postsecondary undergraduate or graduate student who is pursuing a degree in one of the fields above.
- Plan to enroll part-time (at least six credits) or full-time in undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university for the entire 2017-2018 academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Each recipient of the scholarship agrees to allow the use of his or her biographical and academic information in publications of the university and NANOG respectively.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please click the link below to apply this scholarship.
June 2, 2017.