The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) is currently accepting applications for the NABA National Scholarship Program. All candidates must be African-American (Black) or of African descent. There are up to 50 awards of three types of scholarships will be given. The value of each award is ranging from $1,000 – $5,000.
The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) is offering three types of scholarships named as NABA National Scholarship, Corporate Partner Scholarships, and NABA Member Scholarship Awards. The national scholarship program is open to the undergraduate or graduate students in the field of accounting, finance, or business students.
The National Association of Black Accountants offers an average of 50 national scholarships annually ranging from $1,000 – $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate students in the field of accounting, finance, or business fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to receive an award
- Be African-American (Black) or of African descent.
- Be an ACTIVE Student Member of NABA.
- Be currently enrolled at a four-year United States college or university as a full-time (12 semester hours or equivalent), undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or first-year senior accounting, finance, or business major or be a full-time graduate student (9 semester hours or equivalent) enrolled or accepted into a masters level business program. Current high school students are not eligible.
- Must have an overall grade point average of 3.3 or higher, and must have a major grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Applcation can be made online through the link below.
31 January 2017.