Applications for the Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship are now invited. Eligible candidates should be those who currently pursuing an Airframe (A), Power plant (P), or both Airframe and Power plant (A&P) license or the international equivalent. The winning candidates will receive benefit of $2,500. To apply, entries must be received no later than November 30, 2015.
Helicopter Foundation International (HFI) is inviting deserving students to apply for a Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship Program. The scholarship is an effort to attract new talent to the industry as helicopter industry’s need for qualified helicopter maintenance technicians.
The Maintenance Technician Certificate Scholarship program provides up to $2,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Non degree program in helicopter industry field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants who expect to receive their Maintenance Technician Certificate prior to January 1, 2016, are not eligible to apply for or to receive this award.
- Candidates pursuing an Airframe (A), Power plant (P), or both Airframe and Power plant (A&P) license or the international equivalent.
The U.S and international students may apply this scholarship.
To apply, please provide the materials as follow:
- Proof of enrollment in a certified FAA Part 147 or international equivalent Maintenance
- Technician Certificate training program
- A clear copy of any and all FAA or international equivalent certificates
- A current resume
- Three current letters of recommendation from individuals such as employers, instructors, or others within the industry that can attest to your background, training, and experience as it relates to the aviation industry
- Two references (e.g., employers, professional, or community organizations)
- A summary of 300 words or more describing why you want to be a helicopter maintenance technician
- International applicants must also provide proof of foreign citizenship
November 30, 2015.