Mahidol University incooperated with the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is currently accepting applications for the Mahidol-Norway Scholarship. This is exclusively intended to students from selected ASEAN countries who will be undertaking MA in Human Rights (international program) at the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies at Mahidol University. The scholarship winner will be granted a fully-funded scholarship. To apply entries must be received by 31 March 2016.
The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with Mahidol University, is proud to provide full scholarships for citizens in selected ASEAN countries, including: Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam. Female candidates are encouraged to apply to study in the MA in Human Rights (international program) and PhD in Human Rights and Peace Studies (international program) at the Institute of Human Rights and Peace Studies, Mahidol University. The university is currently accepting graduate applications.
One full scholarship will be granted to the most deserving applicants.
Level and Area of Studies
MA in Human Rights (international program).
Place of Study
At Mahidol University in Thailand.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50 or equivalent.
- Candidates must have English language proficiency, with an IELTS score of 6.5 or above is required with no band below 6.0.
- Candidate must be a citizens in selected ASEAN countries below.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are attached to a research center or academic institution, or have experience with NGOs, human rights institutions or private human rights/peace entities.
- Exceptions to the above qualifications may be made by the Program Committee and the Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates from minority and marginalized groups.
Eligible candidates should be the citizens of the following countries: Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam.
Please see the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
31 March 2016.