Applicants are now invited to apply the Litherland/FTEE Scholarship. The application must be received until 1 December on annual basis. The scholarship open to students undertaking undergraduate program in the field of technology and engineering education teacher preparation.
The Foundation for Technology and Engineering Educators proudly announces the $1,000 Litherland/FTEE Scholarship in honor of Dr. Les Litherland. The scholarship is for an undergraduate student majoring in technology and engineering education teacher preparation. The award is based upon interest in teaching, academic ability, need, and faculty recommendations.
The winners of this award may expect to receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in the field of technology and engineering education teacher preparation.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the candidates must meet the criteria as follow:
- Be member of the International Technology and Engineering Educators Association.
- Applicant must not be a senior by application deadline.
- Applicant must be a current, full-time undergraduate of eligible program
The U.S. students may apply this scholarship.
To apply, please provide the application package consisting the following items:
- Letter of application.
- Applicant’s resume or vita.
- A grade point average of 2.5 or more (on a 4.0 scale) is required.
- Three faculty recommendations. Applicant must show support for application by having his/her professors and/or advisor provide letters of recommendations.
1 December each year.