Entries for the Life Without the Internet Scholarship Competion are now being accepted. Both high school and college students are welcome to apply. Two best applicants will be selected to receive $500 each. To apply, students must must a defined essay or infographic no later than November 21, 2016.
The internet is a tool many take for granted. Today we shop online; we make friends and date online; we can work, learn, collaborate, and share whatever we like with just a few clicks. The internet has changed so many aspects of modern life, it’s hard to imagine what we’d do without it — but we challenge you to do just that.
Each of the two winners will receive $500.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in all fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED who will enroll as a freshman at a two-year or four-year college or university in spring 2017, or
- a student enrolled during the 2016-17 academic year on a full-time basis and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or in an accredited graduate school program.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
- Create an infographic or compose a 400-600 word essay to describe how your life would be different if the internet didn’t exist.
- Publish your essay or infographic on the site or blog of your choice, with a link back to this page included in your post.
- Use the form on the link below to submit your full name, email address, and the URL of your response.
12:00am EST on November 21, 2016.