The Law Offices of J. Lee Webb is glad to announce the First in Family Scholarship Program. This call is exclusively targeted to students planning to pursue legal degree. Winner will receive benefit of $1,000. The closing date of application is 31 May 2017.
The Law Offices of J. Lee Webb is pleased to offer the First In Family Scholarship. This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students who plan on or are currently attending a 4-year college/university and plan on pursuing a legal degree and are the first in their family to pursue a college degree.
Successful applicant will be awarded $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
- Must be attending a 4-year college or university.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- A 500-word minimum essay explaining why you deserve this scholarship and how getting a degree will change you and your families life.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters to substantiate their application for consideration.
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please complete the application form at the link below.
31 May 2017.