The Indonesian Government is glad to invite applications for the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship Program. This call is exclusively targeted to any student from developing country. They will be pursuing master degree in Indonesia. The scholarship will cover all of the related expenses for maximum 36 months. No application will be accepted after 30 April 2017.
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is a financial assistance offered by the Indonesian Government to International students coming from developing countries to pursue their master degree in Indonesian Universities. Initially, the idea of offering scholarships by the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia for the student coming from the NAM member countries was mandated in the 10th Conference of Heads of States of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries commenced in Bandung from 1st – 6th September 1992. Following that mandate, in 1993 the Government of the Republic of Indonesia started offering postgraduate (master degree) scholarships to students from the NAM member countries.
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university
- A Settlement Allowance IDR 1.000.000,- (be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia)
- Indonesian language course and preparatory programs
- Living Allowance during Language Program
- Monthly Allowance during Master Program ( Living Allowance, Research Allowance, Books Allowance
- A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student)
- The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country)
- Please be advised that the scholarship scheme will only sufficient to cover one person to living properly in most cities where the universities are located.
Level and Area of Study
Master degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia.
Only students from developing countries are welcome to apply.
Please click the link below to download the application form.
30 April 2017.