The United Nations University Internship Programme office of the Rector is delighted to invite applications for the UNU Junior Fellows Internship Programme. Scholars from all nations are welcome to apply. He or she must be currently pursuing or has recently completed postgraduate studies. Fellows will have opportunities for obtaining new skills and knowledge by working as Junior Fellows at the UNU headquarters in Tokyo.
The United Nations University Office of the Rector recruits highly qualified applicants to work as Junior Fellows at the UNU headquarters in Tokyo. Junior Fellows are recruited through a competitive application process twice per year. The programme places a strong emphasis on the training, guidance, and hands-on experience that form the foundation of a successful and beneficial internship. The programme opens with a one-week orientation designed to familiarize junior fellows with UNU, their co-workers, facilities and the working processes within the Office of the Rector.
There is no detail information. Please contact the employer for further.
Level and Area of Studies
Internship program in non specified subject.
Place of Study
At the United Nation University in Japan.
Eligibility and Criteria
Those who will be applying this internship program must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- is currently pursuing or has recently completed postgraduate studies (master’s or doctoral), preferably in a field related to the University’s work;
- is under 32 years of age at the time of application;
- must not have more than 5 years of work experience in their related field;
- has a native or near fluent command of written and spoken English;
- has excellent research, writing and analytical skills;
- can establish and maintain effective working relations with people from diverse backgrounds;
- demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity in problem-solving;
- has advanced computer skills: sound, hands-on, knowledge of standard office software (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.); and
- has a demonstrated interest in the work of the United Nations and more specifically, in the work of the United Nations University.
There is no nationality restriction.
Detail instruction can be seen at the website and application link below.
22 December 2017.