Each year, the Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship is available for any excellent international students who will pursuing education at any university or college within Jiangsu Province China. Jiangsu Provincial Government, scholarship sponsor, provide fully-funded award to the winning students. The application deadline is 31 May annually.
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the “Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship” for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of “Study in Jiangsu” and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in. This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
The Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship is a full scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, master, doctoral and non-degree program in any field.
Place of Study
At any college or university in Jiangsu Province, China.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
Candidates should be a non-Chinese citizens.
All required documents must submitted online. Please see the detail instruction at the website and application link below.
Please anticipate the deadline in May 31 each year.