Each year, applicants are invited to apply a number of International Research Scholarships. Those scholarships are available for worldwide students pursuing PhD and Master by research program at the University of New South Wales. The selected scholars will be granted a range of benefits according to his or her scholarship. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than 24 August 2015.
UNSW annually offers three types of scholarships as follow:
(1) International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS): Scholarships available for PhD and Masters by Research in all disciplines.
(2) University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA): Scholarships available for PhD and Masters by Research in all disciplines.
(3) Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend: Scholarships available for PhD, Masters by Research and for Masters of Philosophy (in selected disciplines depending on Faculty research areas).
Each of the above scholarships has a different benefits as follow:
1. International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS): Payment of Tuition Fees and an annual stipend of $25,849
2. University International Postgraduate Award will cover payment of tuition fees and an annual stipend of $25,849
3. Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Faculty Research Stipend: Cost of Tuition Fees and an annual Stipend of minimum value $25,849.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD and Master by research program in any subject.
Place of Study
At the University of New South Wales, Australia
Eligibility and Criteria
All interested scholars are advised to learn the eligibility and criteria of each of the scholarships types at the website and application link at the end of this post.
All nationality are welcome to apply.
Detail instruction can be seen at the application link below.
24 August 2015.