The Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST) is pleased to offer a number of doctoral scholarships. Those scholarships are open to students from all countries studying any course available at the Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST). No application will be accepted after May 30, 2017.
These are questions that are discussed in detail with successful applicants before the details of their offer are finalized. However, we try our best to be as flexible and helpful as we can towards scholars to whom we are able to offer a position.
Level and Area of Studies
Phd degree in in Economics, sociology, biology, law, political science, psychology, anthropology, ecology: each of these disciplines, all studied at the IAST, contain solutions to tackle the challenges of the 21st century.
Place of Study
At the Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates enrolled in one discipline, with a research theme which would benefit from an opening in another discipline
- Candidates with a background in on discipline, and working in a different one
- Candidates seeking to understand the place of their own discipline in the social sciences and to participate in research activities with this objective.
There is no nationality requirement.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Your curriculum vitae
- A cover letter (2 pages maximum)
- A letter from the Director of your doctoral school attesting to your enrollment
- The names and email addresses of two referees knowing your work and able to provide us with a letter of recommendation.
30 May 2017.