Entries for the ICIQ Summer Fellowship programme are now being accepted. Both domestic and overseas students are welcome to apply. They must be undergraduate students majoring in Chemistry or related studies. They will be spend 3 months in Spain for doing research in relevant field. Ten winners will be chosen to receive the award. The value of the award is maximum € 2,000. The application deadline is May 2, 2017.
- ICIQ Summer Fellows will receive a total stipend of € 2,000 for the period of 3 months. If any of the fellows’ stay is less than 3 months, the student will receive an amount proportional to their time spent at ICIQ .
- Summer Fellows will receive a maximum of € 500 (upon presentation of receipts) for travel to and from their place of origin.
- ICIQ will provide medical insurance in the event of accident or illness during the internship.
Level and Area of Studies
Research or internship program for undergraduate students in Chemistry or related studies.
Place of Study
The program will be taken in Spain.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The ICIQ Summer Fellowships programme is addressed to undergraduate students with a background in Chemistry or related studies.
- Interested candidates should be preferably in the last year (or having accomplished 180 credits) of their undergraduate studies.
- It will be highly appreciated if the candidates state their willing to carry out master studies at ICIQ.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please apply this scholarship through the online system at the website and application link below.
May 2, 2017.