The INSEAD Alumni Fund (IAF) Robin Hood Scholarship is now open. To be eligible candidates must heve been admitted to the INSEAD MBA programme. Up to €20,000 will be given the winning applicants. The closing date of application is varied as mentioned below.
It is a tradition at INSEAD that each graduating class contributes towards a special project. The INSEAD Robin Hood MBA Scholarship Fund was created to provide financial support from peers to a deserving MBA student in each class. The award is granted to a candidate who demonstrates critical difficulty in raising sufficient funds for the year at INSEAD. Each recipient is expected to take an active part in their own class on-campus fundraising appeal and to drive the initiative amongst his/her own class-mates. They will inspire others to make a first donation to the school through a collective effort in support of scholarships. The Robin Hood Committee members of each class participate generously of their time to achieve new giving records each year on campus.
Those are selected will be granted €20,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration.
Place of Study
At INSEAD in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
Candidates from emerging markets who have been admitted to the INSEAD MBA programme or are at the interview stage will be considered. They must justify difficulty in raising finances for their studies. Recipients of the IAF Robin Hood Scholarship will be expected to take an active part in the on-campus fund raising campaign and to drive the initiative amongst the peers.
There is no nationality restriction.
- In approximately 350 words give the main reason for your application for the IAF Robin Hood Scholarship. Explain how you would see your involvement in the Robin Hood campaign for your class should you receive this award.
- In approximately 350 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as your budget for the year at INSEAD. How do you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from INSEAD? Why INSEAD should consider you for the Robin Hood scholarship? What amount do you consider appropriate? Please do not forget to submit a number of supporting documents as required. If you are also applying for the need-based scholarships, only one set of documents is required.
- In approximately 400 words for all the questions that follow: (a) introduce yourself and include an account of your early years i.e. where you grew up and the primary and secondary schools you attended. How did you finance your secondary education?(b) Give the main reason why an INSEAD MBA is relevant to your future career development.
July 2019 Class:
– Applications Open: 23 October 2017
– Deadline: 6 November 2017
– Applications Open: 15 January 2018
– Deadline: 29 January 2018
December 2019 Class:
– Applications Open: 23 April 2018
Deadline: 7 May 2018
– Applications Open: 11 June 2018
– Deadline: 25 June 2018