HomeSecurityList is glad to announce the HomeSecurityList Smart Home Scholarship Program. This scholarship is exclusively open to the United States students who are in the smart home revolution including home automation, IoT (internet of things), home security, etc. To apply, they are required to write an essay on the topic below. The deadline is December 10th, 2017.
The HomeSecurityList Smart Home Scholarship is intended to cultivate innovation among the next generation of builders, makers, ethical-hackers, product creators and even homeowners interested in the internet of things.
The winning student will receive prize of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship is open to those meet the requirements as follow:
- A high school senior already accepted to a college or trade school, or a student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate degree program at any accredited college, university or trade school in the United States.
- Must be interested in the smart home revolution including home automation, IoT (internet of things), home security, etc.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
All applicants are required to write on the topic below:
- Why is the smart home and IoT movement important?
- How will the IoT shape the world over the next several years? The next decade?
- What are some popular applications and use cases of IoT in the home?
- What are some of the most unique/coolest applications of IoT in the home? (building your own “Jarvis” for example)
December 10th, 2017.