Human Life Advancement Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship is now open. This scholarship is available for PhD and Postdoctoral students from all over the world. The HLAF scholarship will support any studies related to innovation and technology that can be taken worldwide well known institutions. The successful applicants may expect to receive up to USD 15,000 per annum for PhD students and up to USD 35,000 per annum for Postdoctoral researchers. The annual deadline is 15th June every year.
The Human Life Advancement Foundation (HLAF) in Malaysia has main mission which is to develop networks of organizations and individuals able and willing to contribute to the needs of society, as well as in the development of internationally competent individuals. HLAF aspires to become a reference point for creation of knowledge, innovations and technology transfer related issues in developing countries. We support the importance of education in building a knowledge society.
This foundation strives to be an innovative institution responsive to needs of society for innovations, knowledge and technology by supporting fruitful interaction between firms, academia and public sector. They are delighted to announce that we are offering scholarships to those pursuing PhD studies and Postdoctoral research.
The winners this scholarship will receive award valued depending on the type of study, as determined by HLAF. The Scholarship value will be up to USD 15,000 per annum for PhD students and up to USD 35,000 per annum for Postdoctoral researchers.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD and postdoctoral research in innovation and technology.
Place of Study
At any recognized universities all over the world.
Eligibility and Criteria
Both male and female candidates from all countries are welcome to apply this scholarship. The following are the compulsory criteria of the candidates:
- Maximum age: 30 years for postgraduate student at PhD level or 35years for postdoctoral researchers
- Have received acceptance (offer) letter to pursue PhD/Postdoctoral at recognized universities before final decision on scholarship is taken.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants
- All applicants should have a score of at least 550 in TOEFL or 6.0 points in IELTS or score a band 4 in MUET or excellent result in other relevant English test that is accepted by the university and equivalent to the tests mentioned above.
- Minimum Academic Achievement: Strong academic record and excellent academic references.
All nationalities are welcome to apply.
You may download the application form at the application link below. Please complete it then submit together with the following additional documents:
-Identification Document / Passport
-University Acceptance/Admission/Offer letter
-CV with publication list
-English proficiency test results
-Reference related to the relevant study
15th June on annual basis