The Hansen Summer Institute Program is now open. This program is targeted for both U.S and non-U.S students. He or she must be interested in studying international relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related studies. Students will obtain benefit of University-based leadership experience and program in international cooperation. To apply, entries must submitted by January and March 2017.
The Hansen Summer Institute on Leadership and International Cooperation is an exciting international program funded by a generous grant from the Fred J. Hansen Foundation. Six Hansen Summer Institutes took place in San Diego, California between 2007 and 2015. The Institute provides a unique University-based leadership experience and program in international cooperation. For three weeks, young American men and women joined students from a variety of developing countries and regions of social strife.
There is no detail information, please contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of Africa.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Upper division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development or related studies.
- Student must be between the ages of 20-25 on July 1, 2017.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation or region.
- Have an academic advisor verify the candidate’s English proficiency.
- Have a valid international passport with US visa if necessary by the time the program begins.
- Preference will be given to those who have never visited the United States.
There is no nationality restriction.
Further instruction can be learn at the website and application link below.
– Non-US students – January 6, 2017
– US Students – March 1, 2017
All question regarding this program can be addressed to Bonnie Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org.