Applications for the Green Alley Award are now being invited. This call is intended to a creative green start-up or eco-entrepreneur from around the globe. A range of interesting benefits will be given to the winners including cash of 30,000 Euros. To apply, entries must be received by July 25, 2017.
Are you a green start-up or eco-entrepreneur with a brilliant idea in the green and circular economy sector? Then apply now for the Green Alley Award 2017 and become one of Europe’s leading sustainable start-ups. You can apply for the Green Alley Award no matter what stage of development your business has reached, whether you are a founder with a rough idea or a small business. The aim of an award is to find creative people with innovative ideas about how to turn waste into a sustainable business model. The winner will get a cash prize of 7000 € and much more.
Beside beautifully up-cycled award trophy, the one and only Green Alley Award winner receive up to 30,000 Euros in cash and services:
- A cash prize of 7000 €
- Rent-free space in our co-working space in Berlin for six months
- Customized one-day workshop with a topic to choose (E-Commerce/Online-Marketing and -Strategies or Organizational development)
- The possibility to receive crowdfunding, or to take part in a UK accelerator program
- The possibility to pitch in front of the Green Alley management board for an investment
Level and Area of Studies: Not specified.
Place of Study: Any
Eligibility and Criteria
- You can apply for the Green Alley if you are a founder with a rough idea or a small business just starting to grow.
- The award is open for start-ups from all around the world interested in entering the European market.
All nationals are eligible to apply.
To apply, candidates are required to follow the given steps as described at this link.
25 July 2017.