Google company is glad to offer a number of business internship program. To be eligible, candidates should be undergraduate or graduate students. Preference will be given to those have internship experience in business-related field. Winners will have opportunity to obtain a range of benefits. The deadline is December 1, 2016.
Google is offering a range of business internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust, and Safety, or Marketing.
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust, and Safety, or Marketing. The intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
- The internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor and master degree program in business fields.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
There is no nationality restriction.
Application should be made online through the link below.
December 1, 2016.