Each year, Hull University offer a number of International Business School MBA international full scholarships for any international students who have an offer to study MBA degree commencing in September. This scholarship covers 100% of tuition fees for one academic year. To apply, entries must be received by 9 May 2016.
Four full tuition fee scholarships are available to students who have Overseas Fee Status. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of professional and academic excellence. The scholarship covers the full cost of the MBA tuition fees, for the normal duration of the programme (one year). This scholarship is valid only for the academic year commencing September 2016. Please note that this scholarship does not cover the cost of living or travel.
The Scholarship covers all of the tuition cost.
Place of Study
At Hull University in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration
- be able to commence their studies in September 2016
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes All new international students that have applied for but have not been successful for this full scholarship will automatically receive the scholarship bursary.
There is no nationality restriction.
All candidates are required to provide the materials as follow:
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of the offer letter
- an essay of no more than 1,000 words demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this.
9 May 2016.