The University of Louisiana is glad to invite applications for the Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship Program. The scholarship is purposed to support international students pursuing undergraduate degree at the university. Winners will receive benefit of Full non-resident fee exemption. Applications are accepted twice a year; Fall and Spring.
The winning students will receive benefit of Full non-resident fee exemption (Approximately $6,864 each semester for up to 8 semesters.)
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of Louisiana, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must complete a recognized secondary program comparable to U.S. high school graduation, and
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA as converted on the U.S. scale, and
- Must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test (CBT), or 79 on the internet-based test (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7, and
- Must have an ACT composite of 25+ or new SAT 1200+/ old SAT 1130+, and
- Must be admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
International students are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
– Fall: June 20, 2017
– Spring: December 16