Applications for the Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship are now being invited. The award is exclusively available for students from any developing country. They must be pursuing education at an Australian university. The winners will receive a-fully funded scholarship which is tenable for maximum 2,5 years. The closing date of application is 30 June 2017.
The Endeavour VET Scholarship provides financial support for international applicants to undertake VET at a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field in Australia for up to two and a half years. VET provides occupational or work-related knowledge and skills. The courses are directly related to a trade, occupation or ‘vocation’ in which the applicant participates. These courses exclude degree and higher level programmes normally delivered by universities.
The scholarship covers all of the related costs for 1 – 2,5 years.
Level and Area of Studies
Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field of study offered at Australian Universities
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country
- commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2018 and no later than 30 November 2019. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2017 are not eligible to apply
- provide all relevant supporting documentation
- not currently hold or have completed, since 1 January 2016, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government)
- not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship.
Candidates should be the citizens of developing countries.
As part of the eligibility requirements, Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Scholarship applicants must attach a formal admission letter from their proposed Australian institution. A conditional admission letter will be accepted at the time of application.
30 June 2017.