Each year applications for the Endeavour Executive Fellowships are accepted through 30 June. This program is intended to professionals from one of the eligible countries. Fellows will participate in 1-4 months training in Australia. The Endeavour Executive Fellowships are fully-funded fellowship.
The Endeavour Executive Fellowship provides financial support towards professional development opportunities (1-4 months) for high achievers in business, industry, education or government for non-Australians and Australians. The Endeavour Executive Fellowship focuses on learning and building skills and knowledge through a host work environment in the applicant’s field or area of expertise rather than through formal enrolment in a study programme and are not suitable for academic research proposals. Professional development activities could include management training, peer-to-peer learning, mentoring, short courses and developing leadership skills.
The fellowship value is up to $AUD 18,500. The fellowship includes travel allowance ($AUD 3,000), establishment allowance ($AUD 2,000), monthly stipend ($AUD 3,000; up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis). Health and travel insurance will also be provided.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field of studies.
Place of Study
The program will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country (see above)
- commence their proposed programme after 1 January each year and no later than 30 November each year. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2017 are not eligible to apply
- provide all relevant supporting documentation
- not currently hold or have completed, since 1 January, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government)
- not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship.
- Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of Korea – South), Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
- The Caribbean : Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Reunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
- Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
- Pacific: Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated states), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand* (including Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau), Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
Application should be made through the online system at the link below.
30 June annually.