The applications for Elite Editing Thesis Write-up Scholarship are annually accepted through June 30. This scholarship is available for both domestic and overseas students. To be eligible, he or she should be be enrolled a full-time research (master or PhD) program in Australian institutions. In addition, the applicants must work on writing their thesis full time. Up to $6,000 in total will be awarded to the scholarship winner.
The Elite Editing Thesis Write-up Scholarship provides financial assistance for one postgraduate student per year for a period of 12 weeks to free them from other forms of employment and allow them to concentrate solely on the task of writing their thesis.
The detail description of the scholarship benefits as follow: For students who do not hold another scholarship, the Elite Editing Thesis Write-up Scholarship pays a stipend of $1,000 per fortnight for six fortnights ($6,000 in total), tax free. For students who do hold another scholarship, the Elite Editing Thesis Write-up Scholarship pays a stipend of $600 per fortnight for six fortnights ($3,600 in total), tax free.
Level and Area of Studies
Master or doctoral by research program in all subjects.
Place of Study
At an Australian university.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified for this scholarship, candidates should meet the criteria below:
- Students must be enrolled full time in a research degree at an Australian university.
- Part-time students are eligible to apply for the scholarship only
- Students may be either internal or external students.
- Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Students who hold another scholarship may apply.
- Employees of Elite Editing and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
There is no nationality restriction.
All interested candidates are expected to click the application link below.
30 June on annual basis.