The Eira Davies Scholarship is annually available for any female students from developing countries. This scholaraship is targeted to those have received an offer at undergraduate or a Taught Master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at the university. Deadline of the next round is 18 June 2017.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, which shall be awarded from time to time by the Senate on the basis of academic merit and/or financial need and which shall contribute to tuition fees, shall be tenable for such period as determined by the Senate and shall be subject to satisfactory academic progress and to such other terms and conditions as the University shall stipulate.
There is no detail information, please contact the scholarship provider for further infor.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and Graduate in any subjects offered by College of Human and Health Sciences.
Place of Study
College of Human and Health Sciences, Swansea University, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
The following are the detail requirements to be considered in this Eira Davies Scholarship:
- Undergraduate students must achieve 3 A and/or B grades at A-Level or equivalent (excluding General Studies) and 5 A and/or B grades at GCSE level or equivalent. For Postgraduate Taught courses, applicants should have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelors degree (or equivalent). In the case of all applicants, their English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKBA requirements.
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have completed an application to study and accepted the offer of a place at Swansea University with the College of Human and Health Sciences
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links or bursaries Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship
Female students from Developing countries are welcomed to apply.
Detail information of the Eira Davies Scholarship can be seen at the website and application link below.
1 June 2017