ENS Scholarship is now open for international students who want to pursue master program at École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France. All studies that related to science and humanities will be supported with this scholarship. The selected candidates will be awarded a A monthly stipend of 1,000 Euros. Closing date of application is 1 February 2016.
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Humanities, to follow a two or three-year Masters Degree at the University.
The winners of this ENS Scholarship may expect to receive a monthly stipend of 1,000 Euros.
Level and Area of Studies
Master program in Sciences and Humanity Studies.
Place of Study
At École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France.
Elibility and Criteria
- Candidates must be aged no more than 24 on the date of registration.
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must declare that they have not lived in France more than 5 months
- Candidates must show proof of a diploma or certification from a foreign university
- Complete diploma or certification at least two years of undergraduate studies.
All nationalities are eligible to apply
Online applications are open from 1 December 2015 to 1 February 2016. Candidates whose applications are selected will be asked to come to Paris for written and oral examinations in July.
1 February 2016