Drones Globe is pleased to invited applications for the Science Environment Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for any graduate or postgraduate student who have a passion for writing and believe in their writing skills. They are required to write an essay on the given topics below. Essay and the candidates persobal details must be submitted no later than 14 September 2017.
The winning applicants will be granted $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate and postgraduate level in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship program designed for graduates or postgraduate students who have a passion for writing and believe in their writing skills. Also, every participant must have an ability to think beyond the imagination and can also leave your writing footprints on people’s mind.
There is no citizenship requirement.
To apply, applicants must write 1000-1500 words on the given topics below:
- Why Being A Drone Pilot Is The Job Of The Future
- Uses of drones in higher education
- How drones explores the science today
- Drone Racing Technology and the Future of the Sport
- Drone Career Opportunities and Training Courses
- Survey and Mapping Drones and Their Key Functions
14 September 2017.