Tottori University is pleased to invite applications for the DoCoMo Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to students from selected Asian countries as listed below. They will be undertaking master degree in Communication Technology- or Information Processing Technology-related field at the university. Three best applicants will be selected to receive the award. The closing date of application is April 21, 2017.
The winning students will receive benefit of monthly allowance is 120,000 yen for 2 years (April, 2017 – March 2019).
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field of Communication Technology- or Information Processing Technology-related field.
Place of Study
At Tottori University in Japan.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Private-financed students who will enroll in Master’s course in April 2017.
- Whose major as mentioned above or other majors but use Communication or Information Processing in your research
- Students who can receive recommendation from the University
- Students who will not receive any other scholarship other than DoCoMo Scholarship during the period of Master’s course
- Students who have a purpose and plan of his/ her studying and can make efforts.
- Students who need financial help
- Students must be excellent in personality and on academic performances and also be healthy.
- Students should have well enough Japanese language skill to follow classes at the graduate school.
The scholarship is only open to students from India, Indonesia, Korea, Cambodia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Bhutan, Brunei, Viet Nam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Maldives, Mongolia, Laos and East Timor.
Students need to write down their application forms in Japanese. Students who can apply for the scholarship are those who have submitted the “Scholarship Application Form” for the first semester of the Academic Year 2017 to Tottori University.
April 21, 2017.